NO SEW DRAPERIES. STRIPED AWNING FABRIC.
No Sew Draperies
- Cloth coverings hanging in loose folds
- (drapery) cloth gracefully draped and arranged in loose folds
- A curtain (sometimes known as a drape, mainly in the United States) is a piece of cloth intended to block or obscure light, or drafts, or water in the case of a shower curtain. Curtains hung over a doorway are known as portieres.
- Long curtains of heavy fabric
- The artistic arrangement of clothing in sculpture or painting
- (sewing) joining or attaching by stitches
- fasten by sewing; do needlework
- Join, fasten, or repair (something) by making stitches with a needle and thread or a sewing machine
- Make (a garment) by sewing
- create (clothes) with cloth; "Can the seamstress sew me a suit by next week?"
- Attach (something) to something else by sewing
Curtain Grommets 8/Pkg-Antique Gold
No sew large grommets. Comes in ten natural color options for coordinating with all materials. Grommet opening: 1-9/16" diameter, Grommet overall: 2-3/8". Grommet rim width: 3/8". For rods up to 1-3/8" diameter, for sheer or drapery-weight fabrics. Grommets are machine washable. Do not iron, tumble dry or dry clean. Also, can be used as an accent throughout a curtain as an overall creative twist. Definitely a product that will let your imagination run wild. Grommet tool not required. Package contains: set of eight grommets.
Sasa asked me to make 2 placemats and gave me no specifics except that I couldn't buy anything. I had no idea what I'd make until I started looking through my scraps. I cut out E, A, and T - and realized that rearranged they were ATE. Eat and Ate, then I thought I could make a Tea, but couldn't think of a clever fourth, so I left it at two. I like how they remind me of pillows, except they lay flat on the table...
I used ticking stripe utility fabric, and scrap patterned fabric for the letters, and tacked them in place first with stitch witch. (I LOVE that stuff!) It's much easier to sew when you don't have to worry about the letters floating around.
I have two vintage Singer machines: one from 1948, and one from the mid '60's. I used both, since my 401A was just returned to me from my Uncle who fixed the tension. (While I am not the best sew-ist, my Uncles are upholsterers! My Gram is a retired alterations/ draperies genius, so I guess I hope that sewing will someday just get into my blood...)
Second Floor Landing, Huge painting by one of our favorite artists, Robin Denevan. Queen Ann styled chair from G's grandfather, covered in a rich Ralph Lauren paisley print...great flea market pottery lamp and dish on the table. A quick fix on the windows: long linen drapes folded over and clipped with drapery rings to make instant layered no-sew drapes.
shade clothing company
best shade trees
retractable aluminum awnings
metal door awning
95 drapery panel